Do you need help in carrying extra weight? Since it seems like you need the help of the best wheelbarrows to make your job in the yard and garden easier.
Because there are a lot of models on the market, you probably want to go fast through that and find one that suits your needs. As a result, we tried to make that job easier for you, and came with ten different, but great quality wheelbarrows.
9.Big 4 Wheeler Heavy-Duty Wheelbarrow with Airless Tires, 8-Feet
First of all, this Big 4 wheelbarrow has four wheels for weight loads. Also, this product is extremely stable on its four wheels that create the balanced movement of loads. Therefore it features high-quality airless tires that never go flat. Also, it adheres to reduce your stress on shoulders, arms, legs, and back. Finally, this wheelbarrow is ideal to hold eight cubic feet capacity including liquids.
8. Jackson M6T22 6 Cubic foot Steel Tray Contractor Wheelbarrow With Front Braces
Most of all this Jackson’s contractor wheelbarrow has a heavy gauge seamless heavy duty steel tray with front braces plus an “H” brace, steel cross strips and leg shoes. In addition has the 16-inch tubed tire in its six cubic foot capacity. While it weighs 20.7 pounds it does not seem to be very heavy, also with the only available color being blue.
7. Gorilla Carts GOR865D11-1 Heavy-Duty Garden Poly Dump Cart with 2-In-1 Convertible Handle, 1,200-Pound Capacity, Black Finish
First of all this wheelbarrow from Tricam has a quick-release dumping feature. Since 13-inch pneumatic turf tires are a high-strength poly bed it is maintenance-free and won’t rust. Also, it has a 2-in-1 convertible handle. In addition, this wheelbarrow is quick and easy to install. Due to a 1200 pound hauling capacity this cart is opted to handle almost any jobs. Finally this Tricam offers a one-year limited warranty to all its customers.
6. Seymour WB-JR Poly Tray Lightweight Childrens Size Wheelbarrow
Since Seymour’s junior sized wheelbarrow is a high-density poly tray it is corrosion proof and lightweight. Also, this product has poly ball bearings wheel with a solid rubber tire. Therefore it has front tray braces and hardwood handles. Same this wheelbarrow for kids is perfect for outdoor and rugged play. In addition, it has a high poly wheel that has steel axle and very sturdy ball bearings. Furthermore, this product also has sturdy steel legs that hold up to the rough treatment. Finally there is iron cross brake for increased stability.
5.Gorilla Carts Poly Garden Dump Cart with Steel Frame and 10-in. Pneumatic Tires, 600-Pound Capacity, Black
First of all, this wheel 600-pound capacity wheelbarrow from Gorilla Carts has a patented quick-release dump feature that makes unloading quick and easy. Since it has new frame design, assembly time is reduced while still offering improved maneuverability and ground clearance. Also, this product is durable on its 36-inch by a 20-inch rust-proof poly bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires. Furthermore, its padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 600-pounds. Finally, Gorilla Carts offers a one year limited warranty period to all its customers.
4.Marathon Dual-Wheel Residential Yard Rover Wheelbarrow – Green – 5 Cubic Foot Poly Tray
First of all, Marathon’s wheelbarrow is lightweight and easy to assemble with only eight bolts that are included in the package. Also, the available color is rust proof green with a five cubic foot of poly tray. Furthermore, this product has a cushioned loop handle and durable powder coated steel frame and includes two pieces of 13-inch tube-type pneumatic wheels. Also, those are positioned and balanced for easy lifting and turning. As a result, the maximum inflation of this wheelbarrow is 25 PSI.
3.WORX Aerocart Multifunction Wheelbarrow, Dolly and Cart
Since Worx’s wheelbarrow is a highly versatile lifting and moving cart it instantly converts from wheelbarrow to dolly and more. Also, its patented design adjusts the center of gravity for a balanced and easy-to-manage load. Furthermore, product has flat-free times that mean zero maintenance. Finally, it is made from heavy-duty steel construction that can carry up to 300 pounds capacity.
2.Gorilla Carts GOR866D Heavy-Duty Garden Poly Dump Cart with 2-In-1 Convertible Handle, 1,200-Pound Capacity, 40-Inch by 25-Inch Bed, Black Finish
Due to this wheelbarrow being a heavy-duty garden cart that moves supplies and has a patented quick-release dump feature, the unloading of any dump is easy. Also, this product is designed with a 40-inch by 25-inch rust resistant poly bed, steel frame, and black finish. As a result, it has a 1200 pounds hauling capacity and comes with a one-year limited warranty period.
1.Gorilla Carts GOR200B Poly Garden Dump Cart with Steel Frame and 10-Inch Pneumatic Tires, 600-Pound Capacity, 36-Inch by 20-Inch Bed, Black Finish
This product from Gorilla Carts is top seller because of unique features it includes. First of all, this wheelbarrow can move heavy supplies and has a patented quick-release dump feature making unloading fast and easy. Also, it is designed with a 36-inch by a 20-inch rust resistant poly bed, steel frame, and black finish. Furthermore, this product has a padded straight handle for pulling comfort and 10-inch pneumatic turf tires to tackle any terrain. As a result, it can carry a 600-pound hauling capacity. Finally, just like other Gorilla Carts wheelbarrow products, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty period.
Wheelbarrow Buying Guide:
How to choose a wheelbarrow?
So when you are buying a wheelbarrow there are few things that you want to focus on:
- Material – So although some models are still made from wood, most are now made from either plastic or steel. Therefore, it is pretty simple saying that if you are going to do some heavy gardening work that requires a strong wheelbarrow that can take some weight then opt for the steel one. And, if it is more of a lightweight job, then go for the plastic made wheelbarrow.
- Handles – First of all, the biggest dilemma here is should you opt for traditional or ergonomic handles. So, regular ones you can maneuver more easily, but they are a little bit harder to control. And ergonomic and single hand handles are better for people with narrow shoulders and those with less strength in their hands.
- Wheel – If you are looking for a wheelbarrow that is easier to maneuver then it seems like you should opt for single wheel wheelbarrow. If you are looking for more stability and less option to maneuver than a two-wheel wheelbarrow is better for you.
- The last dilemma is if you want a pneumatic or non-pneumatic wheelbarrow. So, pneumatic one allows you a smoother ride, but it can pop more quickly. And when buying a non-pneumatic you are sacrificing smoothness, but you can be sure that it is more durable.